In charge of soft drink, snack, candy category
1. Category Management
Monitor and analyze the category performance in a number of assortments, new products, sales, profit then develop and implement action plans to grow the category based on strategy.
· Conduct frequent market research/ study reports (AC Nielson/ IQVIA) for new products and pricing…. to ensure range selection meets customer needs on a weekly basis.
· Define strategy and action plans to meet sales and profit
· Develop Exclusive/ Direct Import product sourcing
· Ensure the stock availability at the store through setting up min-max and arrange the distribution for all listed products
2. Supplier Management
· Source more suppliers and new products following the company’s strategy on category growth and the company’s policy
· Negotiate with suppliers on the trading terms and trade marketing incomes
· Work daily with suppliers in terms of stock/pricing/promotion/branding.
3. Promotion (not applying for Medicine)
· Deal with supplier for the best promotion supports based on the promotion schedule and plan
· Work with the Supply Chain team to make sure sufficient stocks during the promotion time
· Set up min-max for items in the promotion
4. Comply with the Company’s processes, procedures, regulations, and standards
5. Do alignment about the individual KPIs with the direct line manager and ensure the target achievement