• Defining the buying strategy for FMCG products in Vietnam, in terms of P&L, assortment growth, and brand partnership.
• Managing the inventory level, Product pricing, sale through, & marketing strategies to work with merchants (brands).
• Develop existing relationship with Brands/Distributors/Merchants.
• Pitch leading international brands and establish new relationship with key partners.
• Support the team members and act responsibly for the success of the company.
• Preferably 1-2 years of proven career track as a Category management /Key Account Manager/ Senior Buyer/ Merchandiser, specializing in Health & beauty/ FMCG products for an established retailer/brand distributor.
• Demonstrated senior presence; experience managing others preferred.
• Proven track record of successful negotiations and relationship management (both internal and external),thorough understanding of the market, and strong relationship with main players.
• Strong analytical acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses, comfortable using advanced Excel and other Microsoft suite