In charge of healthcare category
1. Category Management
Monitor and analyze the category performance in a number of assortments, new products, sales, profit then develop and implement action plans to grow the category based on strategy.
· Conduct frequent market research/ study reports (AC Nielson/ IQVIA) for new products and pricing…. to ensure range selection meets customer needs on a weekly basis.
· Define strategy and action plans to meet sales and profit
· Develop Exclusive/ Direct Import product sourcing
· Ensure the stock availability at the store through setting up min-max and arrange the distribution for all listed products
2. Supplier Management
· Source more suppliers and new products following the company’s strategy on category growth and the company’s policy
· Negotiate with suppliers on the trading terms and trade marketing incomes
· Work daily with suppliers in terms of stock/pricing/promotion/branding.
3. Promotion (not applying for Medicine)
· Deal with supplier for the best promotion supports based on the promotion schedule and plan
· Work with the Supply Chain team to make sure sufficient stocks during the promotion time
· Set up min-max for items in the promotion