- To be in-charge of timekeeping and payroll for related Department.
- To monitor Annual leave and overtime situation of related Department.
- To pay other benefits for employees.
- To calculate, check and pay monthly salary for the employees.
- To pay the Social insurance benefits for the employees.
- To issue and re-issue the Health insurance cards for the employees.
- To support the employees in the medical examination and treatment.
- Receive, monitor & check insurance book of new employees.
- To make declarations for new employees.
- To adjust employees’ personal information of insurance.
- Unemployment monthly report to Insurance Dept.
- Guide for Unemployment registration, to return social Insurance book.
- To guide the procedure of the accident compensation for the the employees. - To support the employees in payment for the accident benefit.
- Control and monitor outsourcing activities and service fee payment.
- Carry out jobs as assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good command in English. (IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800 or equivalent certificate)
- Good at MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good knowledge in Labor Law, Insurance Law, Human resource field.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication Skill…
*** Please send us your CV with latest photo attached.