Time: 8 AM – 5 PM (Monday to Friday + 2 Saturday mornings/month)
1. Total Rewards:
• Analyze and review compensation and benefit programs and recommend changes and improvements.
• Propose and manage C&B policies and processes.
• Conduct Job evaluation, salary structure, salary survey.
• Support in Annual Salary review process.
• Review bonus scheme.
• Be in-charge of personnel budgeting and comparison (monthly/quarterly)
3. Performance Management:
• Be in-charge of data consolidation and reports.
• Data analysis
• Manage and update Internal Regulation, Collective Agreement.
• Be in charge of C&B reports
• Be in charge of C&B memos such as Promotion, Internal transfer….
• Other tasks assigned by C&B Manager
• At least 5 years of experience in C&B (experience in managing team is a plus)
• At least 3 years of experience in related scope of work mentioned above.
• Knowledge of Total rewards, Policy, Mercer methodology, C&B operations (Payroll, PIT, Insurance...)
• In-depth knowledge of Labor Law
• Strong data analysis and data interpret skill
• Working experience in Manufacturing, Real Estate, Banking, Insurance is preferable (scope > 500 staffs)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent in Excel and fluent in English
• Time management, negotiation, presentation skill