Reporting to Campaign & Merchandise Manager you will responsible to:
• Develop and implement account management strategies and business plans to grow assigned group of 4 -5 group brands.
• Establish, develop a solid team of Account Management. Allocates resources appropriately within the Group to deliver business results.
• Determine performance metrics and Deliver comprehensive trend knowledge & industry insight to drive group brand performance in terms of traffic, CR optimization, profitability, E-Commerce share, ranking of brand within platform, brand penetration in E-Commerce and year-over-year growth. Build strong relationship with brands & accounts as valued partner to drive Ecommerce growth sustainably.
• Report activities and participate in periodic business reviews with Management Team
• Reaching prospective brands and communicate the business benefits to generate partnership opportunities.
• Manage campaign & merchandise executive on aspects of overall campaign & advanced shopper engagement.
• Responsible for building proposal of hunting new brands & balancing P&L.
• Build core solutions & process for E-Merchandising & Campaign management.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in in e-commerce/retail, ideally in the industry, minimum 1 year of managing team.
• Analytical mind, excellent problem-solving skills and business acumen.
• Outstanding communication skills and people management capacity, able to build rapport, earn trust with key stakeholders and mange Head-level efficiently from large to multinational companies
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Strong team work and interpersonal skills