Cash Product Manager
|Salary||$ Under 100,000,000 VND|
|Deadline to apply||31/08/2020|
Ho Chi Minh
• Working with Group Product Mangers to implement and commercialize regional cash management solutions, including any product programs or regulatory approvals necessary.
• Identifying product development opportunities based on local customer needs, competitor benchmarking, and market research, and working with Group Product Managers to obtain approval and develop new products and services for in-country needs where required.
• Participating in Business Requirements documentation, Functional Specifications review, and User Acceptance Testing for any core enhancements or in-country specific requirements.
• Ensuring new product readiness for commercialization, including necessary training to in-country stakeholders, to ensure relevant touch-points are equipped to market and support our products and services.
• Supporting pre-sales and sales activities, including participating in product demonstrations, roadshows, and Request For Proposals where required.
• Providing post-sales support for larger customers or more complex solutions, from implementation of solutions to product documentation, and necessary training for customers to encourage usage of our products and services.
• Addressing day-to-day business process matters such as technical support, operational issues, client service support, process efficiencies, as well as working with coverage to drive continued usage of our Cash Management products & services on the ground.
• Knowledge of Cash Management business, especially with respect to Electronic Delivery Channels and Payables & Receivables products, will be a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken and written English and local language.
• A highly-motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn.