· Establish strong relations with brands and distributor partners, and support their performance as their main contact point.
· Own assortment development of category products for your category.
· Identify key assortment opportunities, building sales team priority plan to assist for execution.
· Support category product and content creation process to increase assortment life.
· Plan and maintain constant stock availability, working with Supply Chain team.
· Ensuring ambitious revenue growth.
· Coach brand and distributor partners on competitive pricing.
· Suggest promotions to brands and distributor partners, selling marketing services, and organizing these campaigns internally.
· Build weekly marketing plan, determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on the platform and through all marketing channels
· Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimizing further marketing, pricing and product selection.
· Categories we are recruiting for: Tools, Sanitaryware, Electricals, Cables & Pipes, Lighting, Home Appliances
· Helpful to have experience in roles such as Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Category Manager in FMCG/industrial products/marketplace or distribution companies
· At least 1 year of experience with marketing for B2B and professional audiences
· Nice to have: experience with e-commerce