3 - 5 Years
The Centre Manager (CM) is in charge of overall school operation management and performance including Revenue, sales, admissions, customer service, and school administration and cost management. Each public school is a profit center and the CM is responsible for school’s revenue and profit.
- Achieving revenue and profit margin target
- Well managing school budget to maintain targeted profit margin level
- Admissions/Customer Service School Administration (customer satisfaction, relationship with partners and customers)
- Plan and implement activities and initiatives with regards to recruiting new students and retaining current students
- Leading the admissions & customer service team for student recruitment, retention and related services
- Maintain and achieving efficiency in teacher utilization at school level
- Team development & management
and so on.
- Experienced in similar field and position for at least 5 years
- Extremely strong in SALES, clearly knowing how to boost revenue and profit
- Profound knowledge in English education for kids, exellent at interpersonal skills and team management
- Good at English 4 skills is a plus
- Good-looking and friendly appearance