· Non MM Mail Order from MM Mega to external supplier by Head Office:
· Verify request to order from Offer Management as SOP, based on:
- Open To Buy (OTB) limit per department at real time.
- Approval as defined in the current Delegation Of Authority (DOA)
- Place order in the system and inform to Offer Management as the verified request within one working day since the verifying job is done.
· First Order for MM Mail Campaign:
· Analyze and propose order quantity to cover 40% - 60% forecast sales, based on:
- Historical sales both normal and promotion
- Article parameter set in the system, minimum order quantity, lead time of supplier.
- Current stock
- Promotion scheme, goods allocation
· Verify the final order proposal from OM team.
· Place order in the system according to promotion buying condition.
· Ensure the completeness and correctness of the Order in the system.
· Ensure the order can be sent to supplier per their order receiving method timely.
· Follow up the order and work with the relevant Departments or supplier to fix the issue in time if any.
· Provide order detail to OM if any request.
· Achieve, file order request form (both normal and MM Mail order by hard or softcopy accordingly).
· Ensure frequency and ad-hoc reports related to Order management being delivered accurately in a timely manner.
· Advice Offer Management (OM) and Store Operations (OPS) on topics related to Order management.
· Assist Master Data & Stock Control Manager when requires.
· College or bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration
· Intermediate MS office skills.
· Intermediate problem solving and communication skills.
· Intermediate English skills Leadership skills.
· Strong service orientation towards internal and external customers
· Careful, can do mindset, can get things done, can disengage and restart, is not discouraged by temporary stops but is creative in finding new approaches and solutions.