Objectives of this Role
• Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency.
• Identify and address clients and couriers needs with a goal of complete satisfaction.
• Follow company communications guidelines and procedures.
• Recommend improvements to processes for improved company efficiency.
• Meet customer service department targets.
• Other tasks are assigned by line manager.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
•Research information using available resources to satisfy clients and couriers inquiries
•Build rapport with clients and courier by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences nurture lasting relationships
•Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all clients inquiries regarding quotes, orders, status requests, complaints, product returns, and warranties
•Maintain daily recordings, and log and document issues and resolutions for sales and executive management teams to review
Skills and Qualifications
•Successful experience in a corporate environment
•Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
•Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactifully
•Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
•Able to work individually and as a team