$ 15 Tr - 20 Tr VND
1 - 2 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Mainly responsible for dishes related to Korean cuisine (Fried Chicken, French Fries, Korean Hotdog, Rolled Eggs, Tobbokki, Tacos, Cold Noodles, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Director of the Culinary Division, Sales & Marketing Department and the Board of Directors to plan, develop business ideas, menu ideas and promotions.
- Managing and operating kitchen activities.
- Assign work to employees in the kitchen.
- Perform quality inspection of purchased goods and food
- Examine the quality of foods and spices at the end of the shift to preserve them accordingly.
- Directly decide the destruction of unqualified food
- Directly disseminate to employees regulations, or information of superiors or functional departments.
- Mainly responsible for the quality of Playz's food.
- Monitoring and coordinating the establishment of the menu, price, food layout, food safety. Ensuring the quality of the dish when it comes to customers.
- Planning training, coaching staff kitchen, maintaining personnel stability.
- Responsible for settling, overcoming feedback, complaints ... from diners related to the food.
- Responsible for ensuring hygiene standards, food safety in the kitchen.
- Combine with human resources to recruit, recruit and train kitchen staff
- Experience: at least 1-2 years in the same position.
- The chef's priority is Korean
- Age range: from 23 - 32 years old
- Communicate in English or Korean
- Know how to use computers to serve at work and communicate via email.
- Priority has experience working in the field of customer service, chain stores (fast food, entertainment and catering services ...)
- Good communication and handling skills with customers.
- Honest - diligent - hardworking
Working time: Shift 1: 9:00 AM -16h00 and Shift 2: 12h00 - 21h00 (Arrange for one day off a week, no break on Sat & Sun)
Working place: Marina Building, Tran Van Tra Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Note: Time to start working from June - 2020
- Salary: VND 15,000,000 - VND 20,000,000
- Professional working environment, dynamic and advancing.
- Fully participate in social, health and unemployment insurance as prescribed (after signing an official labor contract)
- Holidays, New Year: according to the state regulation and other rewards according to the company.
- Approving salary increase: 01 time/year
- Tourism, vacation 1 year/time
- Favorable environment for communication in English and Korean.
23 - 32
- Job type : Permanent