Report directly to the Financial Controller. main responsibilities are review and control accounting activities according to established policies in order to guarantee accurate and on time financial information.
- Ensure that the business accounts keeping of books, accounting data follows accounting norms and the regulations of the Laws;
- Maintaining the company accounting system, the integrity, the timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting prepared in compliance with local accounting standards and tax law.
- Lead and coach a team
- Supervise accounting transactions in the system and financial information to validate its accuracy;
- Oversee daily transactions (receipts and payments, billings and expenditures) of company;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements including income statement, balance sheet and cost analysis report;
- Follow up and analyze budget execution to validate the proper control of expenditures;
- Ensure that local statutory reporting and tax filings are properly prepared and submitted on a timely basis;
- Handle all tax matters, liaise with internal departments and external parties such as banks, auditors, tax authorities and relevant government organizations related to finance and accounting matters;
- Company car provided from Hanoi to Ha Nam (work in Ha Nam)
- Free lunch
- Bonus and allowances
- Bachelor's degrees in Accounting or Finance, must have Chief Accountant certificate;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience, at least 2 years as a Chief Accountant in manufacturing;
- Fluency in speaking and writing English and Vietnamese;
- Very good knowledge of ERP accounting packages, preferably SAP;
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.