1. Handle all matters related to finance and accounting of the company.
2. Control accounting system: review and reclassify or correct data if needed.
3. Ensure bookkeeping system is compliant with Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS)/Vietnam Tax and company policies.
4. Preparation and submission of financial & accounting reports as well as reconciliations.
5. Hands-on responsibility for all statutory requirements including audit, company income tax, value added tax, withholding tax, personal income tax, regulatory statistics reporting, etc, to ensure complete compliance with all governmental regulations and VAS.
6. Review daily financial transactions, purchase orders, expenditures…
7. Monitor and/or analyze cash flow and cash flow requirements.
8. Monthly transactions: Bank reconciliation, Financial report, Tax reports, Allocation of prepaid expenses…
9. Support Senior Manager on build up policies and standard operation process.
10. Support accounting systems, accounting activities for other companies of the group.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Management.
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance required, Chief Accountant certificate compulsory.
2. Strong accounting background and management skills.
3. Comprehensive knowledge in accounting and tax.
4. Good analytical skills and organizational skills.
5. Experience with accounting systems, strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
6. At least 5 years working experience as Chief accountant position.
7. Excellent English communication skills.