-Take responsibility to manage technical team and technical works during operation of building. Conduct, plan to maintain and improve service quality of building
Scope of work:
Take responsibility to manage technical team and technical works during operation of building. Conduct, plan to maintain and improve service quality of building.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Do technical works that are assigned from Engineering manager and Executive manager:
- Take responsibility to manage works relate to construction and ME system of Building.
- Make plan to doand supervise maintenance.
- Make formats (Checklist, etc) and documents ( Operation procedure standard, maintenance master plan, guidenace ).
- Manage attendance of technical staffs.
- Report and communicate with line manager.
- Carry out standard evaluation criteria and periodic assessment of technical staff.
- Co-operate, support, supervise contractors
- Do other tasks as required
- At least 3 years’ experience of CE in residence.
- Language: English – Level for daily conversation.
- Computer skills: Good at Microsoft Offices, Auto CAD
- Other skills: Report writing
- Good at communication; Customer service; Problem solving; Planning; Arrangement; Team and individual working