1. Executing Preventative maintenance schedules, delivering planned and property maintenance.
2. Arranging, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Team.
3. Ensuring that all Electrical & Mechanical equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulation.
4. Designing & executing the maintenance programs.
5. Monitoring & recording consumption for all utilities.
6. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to send to direct superior, running an efficient repairs reporting system, recording daily maintenance activity.
7. Delegating work responsibilities. Responding quickly to any emergencies.
8. Follow preventive periodical maintenance programs that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
9. Training & monitoring subordinates. Building up maintenance teams. Evaluating employee performance reviews.
10. Capable to handle all facilities like Air conditioners, Diesel Generator, water lines etc. Capable to handle tools section and workshop.
11. Follow up and suggest to improve safety conscious working environment
12. Should be having knowledge with Auto Cad drawing 2D & 3D.
13. Manage Maintenance and In-House tool making department, operate smoothly to ensure about quantity and qualities as company's planning.
14. Showing full responsibility to directly supervise, speed up and follow up your subordinates to complete tasks including in their working overtime if any
15. Always available in case an issue arise and be present at the factory if required outside normal working hours.
16. Suggest cost saving suggestions.
17. Control the downtime of equipment and make sure that the machines and production are reaching their full potential, OEE and TPM implementation.
18. Responsible for the material and equipment used by your department and subordinates.
19. Perform other tasks are assigned according to the functions and responsibilities.
20. Responsible to contact oversea suppliers to handle the periodical maintenance and/or resolve problem related to maintenance machinery and the if occurred
Experienced in holding position minimum 3 years
Good Communicate in English
Bachelor Degree, Major: Mechanical Engineer
Have good knowledge about Lean Six Sigma: at least have Green Belt Certificate
Experience with automation