(i) Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
(ii) High-level financial reporting and analysis
(iii) Regular budget consolidation
(iv) Cash flow management
(v) Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
(vi) Stakeholder management
(vii) Debt management and collection
(viii) Ensuring compliance with statutory law and company regulations
(ix) Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
(x) Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings
(xi) Well-developed leadership skills
(xiii) Support CFO in other required jobs.
- Proven experience in finance management
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (meticulous & careful)
- Experience working in the same industry is preferred
- Experience in manufacturing company & professional in SAP is an advantag