- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Quantity : 03
- Customer is a giant (top 100 Fortune) in Japan, they have a main website for corporation and 7 sub-sites of 7 sub-companies and there is another one with another domain – 9 websites in total.
- The whole systems were developed in the past for a long time ago and they were written by an old technology stacks.
- Now they want to revamp the whole systems to with a better UI/UX, better marketing and they decided to use Sitecore as the main CMS and maybe Sitecore ContentHub for Digital Asset Management.
We’re expecting to have you in our team to:
- Join in the assessment phase and together with Japan team (including FPT and customer) to:
- Define the requirements, solution architecture
- Define project constraint
- Define what should be done in the upcoming phases
- Hands-on working on the development (Pilot/demo/project structure/… until “Go mass” phase)
- Hands-on & deep .NET based CMS (Sitefinity/Sitecore/Kentico/Umbraco…) knowledge & experiences and can easily to jump in (& willing to) Sitecore CMS
- Experiences with CMS migration will be appreciated
- Experience DAM (Digital Asset Management) will be appreciated
- JP communication or at least can read JP document
- Understand system architecture & software ecosystem (cloud/infrastructure/back-front end)
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HN with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Young and competitive environment – we don’t focus on the projects only, we also focus on personal development. We’ll listen to you and work with you to improve continuously together.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: working on-site allowance, etc.