- Select and develop suppliers, assess supplier capabilities, manage supplier performance, negotiate price,
delivery and terms
- Maintain knowledge and trends of components in the area of responsibility as assigned
- Manage to project/component timeline while providing best cost, quality, and supply for assigned products
- Provide analysis of requirements, spend, and savings to ensure the most cost-effective options.
- Work with Commodity lead for all bidding and vendor price negotiation
- Develop and manage suppliers according to business needs and maintain day-to-day supplier relationships;
act as the lead point of contact for commercial discussion.
- Other Ad Hoc issue by Purchasing Manager
- Sourcing related data maintain
- Ensure compliance with procurement policies and processes.
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on procurement principles, policies and processes
- Minimum of 3-5 years procurement experience at an international company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management/ Engineering/ business or relevant discipline
- Strong analytical and research skills; Above average experience in Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
- Experienced in creation, negotiation, and administration of contracts
- Solid experience in purchasing and supply chain for high volume manufacturing environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. High energy, enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude
combined with a propensity for action and a hands-on approach.
- Strong ethical standard, integrity and accountability attitude with ability to maintain independence, autonomy
- English and Vietnamese proficient, multi-language skills are a plus (Mandarin)