Ho Chi Minh
· Construct and enforce SOP, policies and job descriptions for location team.
· Ensure all facilities to operate at a high level of Hospitality, Quality, Service & Cleanliness standard with emphasis on customer service.
· Ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time in checking and resolving member’s request tickets. Explain CirCO policies and procedures to members: membership agreement and billing procedures.
· Setup the pantry area, quantify F&B (tea, coffee, detox water, pure water, snacks…), control inventory and revenue.
· Design and manage reporting mechanism with different departments to create visibility of operations and performance against goals.
· Act as a liaison between location team and other departments in CirCO.
· Making monthly customers reports: resources, location performances, profit & loss.
b) Community & Events:
· Build and maintain relationships with internal members and external partners.
· Creation of a collaborative environment amongst CirCo members through events and personal introductions.
· Prepare plans to develop appropriate community policies, develop / manage the community, plan upcoming company events monthly.
· Maintenance 100% occupancy by achieving sales goals, and managing churn.
· Support customers who rent hourly services: meeting rooms, events.
· Support Move In/Move out.
c) Sales & Marketing:
· Take responsibility for sales of on-site visitors, or conduct visitor tours to work towards and maintain 100% building occupancy when Sales Staffs are unavailable.
· Lead tours for VIPs, visitors of CirCO.
· Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations.
· Receive inquiries about office, meeting room or event spaces rental from Sales staff, from that arranging staffs to prepare.
d) Maintenance Coordination:
· Coordinate all maintenance work to properly maintain facilities.
· Evaluate maintenance requests, set priorities and process work assignments.
· Performs routine inspections of all systems and equipment. Perform routine repair work and other work of a general maintenance nature.
· Understand and Implement Company Quality Control Standards.
· 5+ years of experience in operations or community management, admin manager, front office management, customer service, business operations.
· Experience in defining and monitoring KPIs.
· Experience in setting goals and building mechanisms to track performance against goals.
· Strong understanding of business concepts - legal, finance, accounting, sales, marketing etc.
· Strong proficiency in MS office, office applications.
· Excellent communication and hospitality skills.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships.
· Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines. Experience in on-site risk-assessment.
· Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
· Understanding and experience managing a team of more than five people.
· Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team. Confident in making major decisions.
· Demonstrated integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
· Passion and understanding of CirCO's mission and values.
· Must be fluent in English.
Ho Chi Minh