C&B management is one of the most important parts in HR Dept. C&B Manager is a key role in formulating C&B strategies and managing the implementation of the approved strategies in areas of personnel cost budgeting, cost monitor/control, payroll and benefits administration, STAR HR system maintenance, interface with internal users and external agencies and reporting.
1. Formulating C&B strategies:
² Participate compensation surveys and benchmarking industry specific practices
² Formulate and propose company specific pay policy
² Design company specific job grading system
² Design and propose other benefits system such as housing fund
² Upgrade the above constantly to benchmark the changing market situation
2. Implementation of C&B strategies:
² Formulize communication strategies to ensure the approved policies are followed
² Maintain the smooth handling of above policies at all levels
² Review, assess and update the implementation according to market, labor regulations and other regulatory changes
3. Employee relations:
² Understand in-depth of labor laws and local implications
² Design and implement themes for ER enhancement
² Provide guidance in disciplinary management
4. Union relations:
² In-depth understanding of management, Union and employee relations, advice to the management appropriate communication and intervention strategies
² Play an impartial and empathic partner role to all parties
5. STAR HR:
² Owner of STAR HR throughout the company
² Plan according to needs the external support, training, audit and monitor cost and effectiveness
KEY RESULT AREAS
· Full accountability of the C&B policies and their implementation at HO and Store.
· Full accountability of payroll and benefits administration at HO and Store.
· Full accountability of STAR HR implementation and all features are correctly used
· Full accountability of the timely and correct reporting of C&B related information
· Full responsibility of the timely and correct implementation of management inventive scheme
· Supervise the correct implementation of other voluntary and mandatory benefit programs.
· Supervise the correct and full record of staff information and the proper handling.
· Maintain healthy relationship with internal and external parties
· Assess, coach and upgrade the C&B team at HO, and enhance C&B knowledge at stores.
· Support the Senior HR Manager to provide guidance or personally involve in staff grievance, dispute and disciplinary actions
· Help achieve productivity, cost control and clients (management and employee) satisfaction objectives by implementing relevant ER themes