Consumer Market Knowledge Manager
|Deadline to apply||31/08/2020|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Communications|
Ho Chi Minh
- Develop fundamental consumer, shopper and market understanding which forms the basis of all product launches.
- Learn and develop mastery in research techniques and analysis approaches
- Identify growth opportunities on the business , or potential issues in existing business and recommend specific plans
- Work closely with the multifunctional partners to develop winning strategies, communication and marketing plans
- Translate consumer expertise to enable customer team leaders and help brands win at retail.
- Bachelors / Masters in quantitative degree (Statistics, Operation Research, Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc…) or in Management with strong quantitative background·
- At least 2-3 years work experience in Consumer Insight/Data Analytics/Market Research.
- Strong Excel & Macro skills (preferred)·Strong English communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills (Must)
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytics & or consulting is a plus
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams·
- Desire/passion to transform how decisions are made through ad hoc & scaled application of analytics
- Demonstrated success at deriving insight from data and effectively communicating those insights to drive action