Cargill is an American multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees.
Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill employs more than 1,500 employees working at many sites across the country.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in Vietnam:
• Animal Nutrition and Health
• Food and Beverage Ingredients
• Agricultural Supply Chain
• Unique Aqua Macro Feed Ingredients (Empyreal)
• Imported Protein
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Continuous Improvement Leader will help develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives using Six Sigma methodologies. We seek an entry-level professional to conduct continuous improvement activities with low project cost and risk and activities with well-defined processes for a single site/location.
- Attractive base salary + Allowance
- 13th salary + bonus
- 14 annual leaves
- Pay social insurance and health insurance for employees from 2 months of probation
- Provide Health Insurance (Bao Viet Insurance) for employees and 3 family members
- Opportunities to work in professional environment of an American company