Service provider to all recipients of different financial controlling topics, supporter for the Management by deviation analysis, co-ordination function to other departments and at the end bring value-added to overall Company results..
- Partner with other related functions to drive excellence for important strategy following the business unit’s vision.
- Responsible to drive planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans; providing strong support for Management’s decision making.
- Responsible for developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the business unit.
- Work closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions/depts.
- In charge monthly Actual & Forecast of specific income lines and/or cost lines
- Support for new business and new changes
- Analyze the business performance; create value-added and detect destroyers to company results
- Ad hoc analysis
- Regular discussions with HQ functional department and Operation
- Regular contact / discuss with regional Groups
- External auditors
· University or Master Degree in Accounting/Finance or related subjects;
· ACCA, CIMA / CMA or CPA qualification;
· More than 8 years working experience in accounting/ finance field in dynamic and multinational environment, preferably in Retail or FMCG industry;
· At least 5 years at management level including at least 3 years at position Senior Manager or Department Head;
· Proficiency in spoken and written English;
· Competency with MS office and ERP, preferably SAP, Oracle, Retail system and big data solutions;
· Strong analytical and strategic skill on both finance and business issues;
· Independent, with excellent in communication skills;
· Strong leadership skill, preferably experience in leading a big team of at least 10 staffs;
· Hard working and diligent, willing to learn to overcome challenges and meet deadlines;
· Have can do attitude, strong team work spirit, well-organized and detail-oriented.