Ho Chi Minh
Corporate Legal Manager is charge of managing and administering the functions and duties of the Legal department, and coordinating with other departments to realize Company's goals and targets.
1. Corporate Legal Control.
· Participating in developing, amending and supplementing the charter, promulgating internal rules and regulations of the Company.
· Monitoring and inspecting the implementation of the Company's laws, rules, rules, regulations.
· Timely and accurately updating legal documents, policies related to the organization and production and business activities of the Company.
· Ensure that all activities of the Company comply with relevant laws.
· Managing business resources and allocating budgets for the company's legal activities.
· The Legal Manager is responsible for legal processes related to legal drafting, negotiations and business agreements.
· Participate in drafting / reviewing, commenting and forecasting legal risks to documents of the Company's Charter, Company's Management Regulations, Power of Attorney, Contracts, Agreements transactions, memorandums, and other transaction documents related to investment cooperation between the Company and the Related Parties.
· Directing and supervising all legal matters of the company.
· Ensuring all allegations of legal misconduct are promptly reported to the CEO in an effort to maintain integrity within the company.
· Participate in evaluating the legality of documents issued by the CEO.
· Directly working with the law authorities and solving arising problems related to the law.
· Manage legal risks within the company by being responsible for providing legal advice to senior executives on strategy and operations, assisting in managing litigation issues such as disputes contract and product liability.
2. Foreigner's labor legislation.
· On behalf of the Company to conduct legal procedures in the process of complaints, disputes and related legal proceedings.
3. Special license, service contracts.
· Drafting, reviewing and evaluating the legality, legality of documents, contracts signed by the Company, participating in negotiating with partners, contractors.
· Bachelor / Master's degree in Law University
· General Law, Business Law or Construction Law.
· Proficient in English in everyday tasks. English in Law field for composing documents.
· Proficient in Office Word, Excel.
· Having at least 3-5 years of legal experience in the field of restaurant and hotel management or Real Estate. At least 1 years as legal manager.
· Conflict resolution skills & Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to plan, organize and supervise the progress of work.
· The ability to monitor and control budgets.
· Willing to travel.