· Monitor and control P2P end to end process including policy, guidelines, accounting entries, books recording, reporting and filing.
· Monitor and drive the SSC performance on cost control functions and resolve timely the backlog issues.
· Conduct Monthly Opex Analysis & Review with stakeholders and drive the initiatives with stakeholders to achieve the target cost reductions and cost efficiency.
· Conduct the Monthly Local Revenues Performance and drive the initiatives with stakeholders to achieve the set target on LR incremental.
· Follow up of Company KPIs and work on improvement.
· Conduct the Savings Program (cost savings, cost increase, revenues increase) measurement and update actual performance on the dashboard.
· Process improvement on P2P process.
· Ad-hoc reports and tasks if required
- Education: bachelor major in finance and accounting
- At least 5-year experience in finance and accounting.
- Experience on AP, management accounting, costing, cost analysis and cost performance.
- Positive “can do” attitude and take responsibility.
- Good communication, effective interact with other departments and hard-working
- English: good at writing and speaking
- Computer: proficient in excel data, presentation and reporting.