You will be able to acquire a substantial amount of experiences with project management, including planning, implementation and control, as well as a good knowledge of project cargo market.
In your role, you will
1. Support for managing streamline process of planning, implementing and controlling the execution of projects
· Follow up with tasks list and communicate with relevant parties to make sure work is done as scheduled
· Update weekly project status and cost into appropriate application/software appointed by the company, ensuring projects are in budget and on scheduled time.
2. Work with outside parties and inside stakeholders to analyze buying costs and build up costs for company’s projects. The output of the work serves as a tool for project bidding and quotation
3. Other sales support tasks such as bidding proposal documentation preparation, contract/NDA procession, Debit note, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics/Business/Marketing/Finance/Accounting, Proficiency in English is a plus
- Active, Dedicated, Good communication, positive thinking
- Fresh graduate or under 2 years of experience, major in Logistics/Supply Chain is a plus
- Being familiar in Microsoft Project is a plus