Over 15 Years
International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational company in Vietnam. Our client is seeking for a Country Manager experienced in Airline Industry.
The Country Manager will act as representative in Vietnam and will be responsible for delivering organization’s mission to represent, lead and serve the airline industry through the achievement of key objectives and the management of activities.
- Lead, guide, and mentor the Vietnam office team to deliver agenda in respect of the country’s key objectives.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both organization’s member and non-member’s senior management, to ensuring that all activities, objectives, and policies are clearly communicated.
- Actively advocate for Organization’s positions to the country’s government and key stakeholders, whilst raising awareness and understanding of the importance of the air transport industry amongst industry leaders and key decision-makers. Work closely at all levels in the areas of Transport, Aviation Safety, Finance, Trade, Sustainability and Environment, and maintain productive relationships with government ministers, senior officials and key legislators.
- Monitor and report on all aviation-related activities, including but not limited to aero-political, economic, environment, finance, and infrastructure matters.
- Work closely with the Area Manager, South-East Asia and Regional Leadership to deliver global priorities and build activities for enabling the airline industry to be more efficient, safe, and secure manner, providing recommendations that are consistent within organization’s policies and objectives.
- Promote Organization’s commercial products and services, including the areas of Business Intelligence, Finance, Distribution, Consulting, Operations and Training at a local level, to achieve designated targets.
- Assist Organization in recruiting, hiring, and training, to ensure that employees adhere to company policies and procedure.
- Advise Corporate Communications on aviation-related media updates and provide recommendations on press release communications at the country level
- Support the events in Vietnam and serve as a facilitator and host for the visits of senior Managers and/or Subject Matter Experts.
- Any ad-hoc tasks or projects, as requested by the Regional Vice-President, Asia-Pacific or the Area Manager, South-East Asia.
- University degree in Business Administration, Political Science, or any other relevant.
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of experience in a similar management role.
- Proven experience in leading teams with an exceptional talent for building relationships and managing projects.
- Well-developed negotiation and lobbying skills, and in possession of a high level of cultural intelligence.
- Entrepreneurial Flair, with a strong sense of commercial acumen. Prior experience in sales and marketing would be an asset.
- Sound knowledge of information technology systems and their applications in the aviation and finance sectors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Vietnamese
Please sign in to perform this function
You can Apply for this job without Sign in as a personal CareerBuilder account or Non member.