5 - 6 Years
Plan, organize, manage and drive the Company’ s customer service covering budget, policies and procedures of the function and Company;
- Develop and manage key performance indicators to improve efficiency in the function and where possible cross-functions;
- Initiate and drive customer orientated activities to ensure customers satisfaction level are met expectation cross four segments;
- Develop standards and procedures for interacting with customers to ensure maximum satisfaction with the Company’s services and ensure customer service representatives comply with the Company’s guidelines and policies;
- Deliver a professional and highly motivated team in handling Jotun’s customers locally and worldwide through continuous improvement of customer experience, and processes, bridging customers’ needs and the Company’s service capabilities;
- Be responsible for driving complaint handling process (SCD) and actively participate in product complaint process (PCD) to understand customers’ escalations and drive improvement within the organization for matters related to orders and overall customer excellence;
- Handle and overview to ensure good handling of orders both local and international business, ensuring all regulations and valid procedures are being adhered to.
*** Working Locations:
- Binh Duong Head Office (No. 1, Street 10, Song Than 1 IZ, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province).
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC.
- Company shuttle van is provided.
- University graduate in Business Administration field or related fields;
- At least 5 years of management experience in customer service or related industries;
- Good commercial sense, strong ability to work with system and structured approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills to be a good example to performance all managerial duties in terms of self-task-people leadership;
- Demonstration of multi-tasking ability to set priority operative management, coaching and being involved to implement and drive improvements initiatives and people development at the same time;
- Ability to work independently under pressure and in team with high level teamwork approach;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good command of English and computer skills.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.