3 - 5 Years
Working location: 27 Co Linh, Long Bien, Ha Noi
1. Customer Service activities
- Follow Company’s Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers).
- Build and maintain relationship with all at management level of different departments to facilitate the efficient escalation and thorough resolution of Customer issues.
- Daily interact with customers, listen to customer voice and directly answer their queries and/or resolve all the complaints.
- Monitor overall Aeon-Card and Service Customer.
- Daily monitor, supervise and manage delivery, installation agencies.
- Ensure that all correspondence (faxes, mails, letters) are handled properly & on timely basic and according to set standards in order to maintain quality customer service.
- Consult with feedback to HQ Customer Service Manager on the Customer Service Department staff skills gap.
- Support all process management in planning, execution auditing of ROC.
- Review service level result against the target.
- Compile Customer Complaints letters and make report for the Management.
- Coordinate with Cashier Department in allocating adequate staffing, call for manpower support from other departments to ensure that customer wait time at Cashier counters is minimized.
- Coordinate with Merchandising, Store Operation Departments and Cashier Department to ensure adequate merchandise available for sale and timely, adequate information of promotion schemes.
2. Foods Safety and Hygiene (FSH) activities
Monitor and control quality of merchandise from Suppliers and processed, packaged goods from AEON, overall hygiene activities of the store to ensure compliance with the Government and AEON’s regulations on Food Safety & Hygiene.
3. Manpower management
- Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity.
- Ensure efficient leadership to direct the Line/Department towards Company’s business strategies.
- Monitor Division Leader(s), Group Leader(s), General Staff’ attendance and attire.
- Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by subordinates.
- Be responsible for Division Leader(s), Group Leader(s) and General Staff’s performance.
- Take part in recruitment & selection activities for Line/Department’s staffing.
- Motivate, training and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
- Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
- Build and promote team work spirit.
4. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide Division Leader(s), Group Leader(s), General Staff to follow the rules and regulations.
5. Other duties
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager, Customer Care manager HQ.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR manager (Trainer for Training course).
Opening store, Closing store, Balancing safe room.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Social Science, Business Administration, Hospitality, or Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years related experience is required.
- Proven track record in a senior Customer Service /other customer facing role with experience in servicing key customers.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English, both verbal & written.
- Proven leadership, motivation and people skills.
- Have a polite, tactful and friendly attitude.
- Have good understanding of the needs of customers.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Persuasion: Ability to persuade others in specific situations.
- Computer Literate: Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays.
Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.