· Location: Ha Noi
· Number of vacancies: 01
We are looking for a highly qualified Customer Service Manager who is responsible for providing outstanding customer service by leading and motivating our team and to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations
· Shape & design best practices, process, frameworks, and methodologies for customer-centric product development.
· Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
· Develop customer service procedures, policies, standards, and feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
· Mentor and develop customer service executives and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
· Responsible for productivity and quality of customer service as well as staff performance
· Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
· Keep accurate records and document of customer service actions and discussions
· Keep up-to-date on new or enhanced products/services to maintain a high-quality service with accurate information providing to customer
· Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
· Adhere to and manage the approved budget
· University graduated. Economics, Finance or Banking is preferable.
· A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service manager position, preferably with banking/ financial institution background.
· High Customer service standard
· Practical knowledge of implementing both inbound and outbound customer services/ call center.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, both in in English and Vietnamese.
· Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
· Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
· Competitive salary package
· A profound Fintech and E-commerce knowledge learnt from our wide network of top E-sellers on global E-commerce
· Valuable chances to learn from our top leaders that surely can foster your career prospects
· Develop business strategic partnerships with Amazon Global Selling & global banking & finance firms (Citi Bank, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan)
· Full Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
· Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the LianLian’s growth