- Incentive bonus
- Salary review
- Job Purpose: Maintain and develop customer service quality at all GPA English Centers to ensure students and customers be happy and stay long with GPA
- Duties / Tasks: Doing care activities for all in progress classes since it started to end to ensure meeting highest satisfaction from students and customers
- Working relationship:
- Internal: Sales staffs, Academic officers, Teaching assistants, teachers, marketing team, HR and admin department, Operation staffs.
- External: Customers / students
Duties and Responsibilities (based on a 44-hour work week):
1. Care job’s performance:
- Compliance Customer Service Procedure to apply well in conjunction with relevant departments: Academic, Sales, Marketing ….
- Support teachers in students’ issue, giving alter solution and feedback
- Handle request and complains
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction Results (CSR) then having prompt action.
- Contact parents directly or by phone, email to get their feedback.
- Call each student at least once a month for building relationship and update students’ learning situation to parents.
- Attend parents’ meeting with teachers to communicate with parents
- Observe classes when problems happen to understand students, teachers and program.
- Working with teachers and TA to send reports on time.
- Keeping students/ customers be informed about student’s progress after class by period of time.
- Complains, feedback are being answered properly to customers with solution.
- Summarize customer feedback and having prompt report to CSM.
- Communicate well with sale team for the number of re-enrollments.
3. Other administration
- Supervise the office, class room, center in proper clean-up, tidy and safe.
- Supervise all equipment in proper condition to serve.
- Prepare and support Marketing / sale on school events.
- Manage book store.
- Manage TA team.
4. Re-enrollment rate: 70%
- Each student receives at least 1 call / month.
- Observe each class at least once a month.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, international-standard, drama-free environment
- Professional and holistic training
- Exciting team activities: Company trip, Teambuilding trip, Annual party,...
- Annual performance and salary review
- Lunch and parking allowances
- Other Benefits: According to Labor Law, company regulations and Internal policies of GPA Vietnam.
- University graduated, fluent in both English and Vietnamese
- Team building and good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Well-organize and detail management
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Be able to work on shift and travel.
Hours and Location
- Job location: 17 Son Tay Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday as agreed up to 44 hours a week