MAAS Education Technology is seeking for a professional and passionate Customer Service Specialist to join our MAAS Team. The primary role of a Customer Service Specialist is to act as a liaison, provide MAAS services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
An ideal candidate are genuinely excited to help customers. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer service specialists. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
· Deal directly with customers either by email, telephone, electronically
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries
· Handle and resolve customer complaints
· Process orders, forms, applications and requests and close deals with customers.
· Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
· Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
· Manage customers' accounts
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
· Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
· Record details of actions taken
· Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
· Maintain customer databases
· Manage administration
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
· Follow up on customer interactions
· After sales services are required as the Customer Life Value is over years.
· Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Excellent English competencies, especially writing, and reading.
· University graduation
· Salary: max 9,000,000 VND Gross.
· Income: up to 15,000,000 VND
· Monthly Incentives.
· 13th month salary bonus.
· Parking and meals allowance.
· Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law.
· Working time: 8h30 – 17h30 from Monday to Friday