1. Lead and supervise day-to-day operations in all customer service activities to ensure customers are satisfied with a clear explanation and given solution in a timely manner.
2. Provides daily direction and communication to employees.
3. Ensure quality, customer satisfaction, productivity and service level targets are achieved.
4. Utilize workforce management, agent scheduling and monitor real time adherence to schedule.
5. Planning daily/weekly workload to support business priorities.
6. Coach and review staff performance and provide feedback and further training for staff that requires additional support; Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
7. Identify trends and escalate issues to manager in a timely manner, to enhance the customer experience, minimize corporate risk, and share best practices.
8. Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
9. According to the nature of work and business situation, ready to receive new assignments and tasks from direct report directly
Degree in Business Administration or related field
Basic experience with Call Management Systems;
Workforce Management Systems,
Quality Monitoring Systems;
Negotiation and interpersonal skills;
Communication skills; Analytical, Presentation skills;
Positive attitude, friendly, always willing to learn, listen, keep the commitment, respect and cooperation, innovation and creativity