• Ensure agent adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
• Help team members reach their highest potential through effective one on one
coaching and group training
• Administer training programs for existing staff when needed
• Work with management on refining and scheduling appropriate training sessions
• Develop short training documents that support call center operations
• Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
• Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
• Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls
waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
• Keep staff motivated and engaged
• Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
• Develop contests, awards and themes that increase agents’ loyalty and focus.
• Good presentation skills
• Develop and Present result to Samsung Online Lead and upper Management on
a Weekly Business Review
• Develop and Present Sales Strategies to clients on a quarterly basis
• Produce a quarterly Strategy Presentation outlining your team’s performance,
growth and recommendations for additional growth and improvement
• Analysis of trends, emerging issues and factors affecting subsidiary performance
• Devise and/or recommend ways to optimize procedures
• Keep management informed on issues and problems
• Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
• Create a detailed plan of the way in which you plan to impact your team’s dayby-
• At least 1 years customer service Supervisory experience
• Must possess good English communication skills
• Will communicate with Clients, Operations Manager, DPE, other Supervisors and
Support in English
• Liaise with client partners on a regular basis
• Experience in Call center, BPO is essential