Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face to ensures delivery of excellent customer service through accurate and fast processing of sale orders in professional way.
35 % Customer Services:
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and redirect to the Customer Service Supervisor or Manager and the system.
- Diagnose customer problems by asking probing questions and give out prime solutions using available information or resources.
- Develop and maintain a positive client relationship by providing routine follow-up customer service calls.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross functionally
35 % Order intake and invoicing:
- Receiving order from customers.
- Input order into system, checking products availability, credit,… and response to customers
- Review and release orders on hold where applicable
20% Internal control process and documentation:
- Follow standard processes and procedures of receiving and loading
- Scale control: scaling, checking tolerance and approval process
- Daily review and checking numbers of order and invoicing documentation
- Bank reconciliation; visit customers
- Others as assigned
- University graduate
- Having 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in customer service in manufacturing companies is a plus
- Good at communication, excellent listening skills.
- Multitasking ability to actively listen and type notes simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic.
- High sense of teamwork and adaptability.
- Flexibility with shift patterns.
- Conflict resolution.
- Customer oriented.