- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products/services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- To develop articles and scripts for blogs, contents for different media platforms
- Assist in writing contents for different media platforms
- Content research and development
- Create interesting content in different tonality and selling points according to the target audience.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Prepare calendar for scripts and writings
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative brief and translating into attractive copy concepts
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily or weekly social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Any Adhoc duties as and when required
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing, Mass Communication, or another related field.
- Experience in an advertising agency or related industry is an added advantage
- Updated with media and social media trends
- Outspoken, Confident and well-groomed
- Vietnamese copywriting and English copywriting
- Work well under Pressure, Results-oriented
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Working days: 5.5days a week
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM – 5 PM Saturday 8 AM – 12 PM
Career Level Entry Level
Qualification Advanced Diploma or higher
Employment Type Full-Time/Part-time
Job Specialization Media, Communications
Years of Experience 1 Year
Salary Expected salary
25 - 30