· Co-ordinate with related function(R&D,production,QC,sale..) to investigate product quality complain.
· Follow up all product quality complaints in North area through Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
· Performs technical scans and line audits, line trial of new product & technology at designated customers.
· Helps with process optimization to support customer aim to increase customer production efficiency, reduce NG rate/product cost.
· Align technical activities within allocated North territory in Viet Nam
· Provide the training to operator level at customer sites.
· Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
· Works closely with Country Technical Service Manager to ensure matrix structure operates efficiently.
· Manage and maintain all CTS equipment’s in North area
· Proactively manages the costs to serve in accordance to the commercial’s demands.
· Reports on progress on a continuous base.
· Bachelor of Science graduated. Chemical & Mechanical background is preferred.
· A minimum 2 years relevant experience in paint & coatings industries
· Knowledge of powder coatings’ technologies and application.
· Good communication skill
· Ability to handle multi-task jobs
· Ability to motivate and inspire others.
· Ability to work independence.
· Ready to move and work in difference location/territories