|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Deadline to apply||26/06/2021|
|Industry||Import / Export|
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
1) Responsible to do import export tax liquidation in time to ensure inbound activity in flow.
2) Track material in and finished goods out to maintain data in balance.
3) Update norm if any material is in signal of unbalance.
4) Track import duty temporarily paid and refund.
5) Maintain data of customs clearance in detail for customs review.
6)Ready to do other work requested by Manager.
Graduated in Imex, trade, shipping, trade management in University.
At least 3 years of relevant experience in import /export department of Manufacturing
2 years experience of liquidation procedure and refund tax.
3. Knowledge of:
Internet, Email, Microsoft office, VNACCS system.
Good knowledge in customs laws and regulations.
Procedures of import processing and exporting shipment.
English: Fluently, Level B or more.
4. Skills and Abilities
Good communication and Imex working and managing skills.