- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
Duties/responsibilities of the Kindergarten Vice Principal include the following:
- Collaborated with the School Principal to coordinate activities and manage the team of Kindergarten teachers.
- Regularly check, take care teaching activities and dormitory work for preschool teachers.
- Building a close relationship between the School - Teachers - Parents - Students;
- Coordinating with the Principal of the School in guiding Specialize work to preschool teachers
- Ensuring the quality of child care and education according to the school's quality standards
- Directing the content of child care and education according to the assigned age group and class group.
- Organize activities for children according to the right activity regime and timetable
- Make sure to compile and teach the right kindergarten program according to the age group.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the children's learning, living, eating and sleeping regimes in class.
- Participate in organizing extracurricular activities, picnics for students
- Plan activities for a day to promote children's positivity.
- Make a plan to coordinate with parents to realize the goals of child care and education
- Organize environment, groups, classes to ensure hygiene and safety for children
- Nutritional composition report
- Coordinate with the school principal to evaluate the teaching ability of teachers
- Planning training, improving professional skills for preschool teachers;
- Participate in recruiting and training new teachers
- Other tasks as requested by superiors
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree in pre-school education
- Have a certificate of educational management
- At least 3 years of management experience in kindergartens
- Enthusiastic and responsible in work.
- Good communication skill
- Creativity and innovation at work
- Solve the problem reasonably, quickly
- Passed the full-time mode of study of preschool pedagogy
- Can use English well at work