● Maintain current system and ensure operate stabled.
● Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor POS system, and troubleshoot end user and network hardware in outlet.
● Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex hardware problems for variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off- site repair as needed.
● Assist in develop new stores.
● Follow to support/setup promotion program request from operation.
● Knowledge about peripheral devices, Printing/Barcode/scanning devices and other products.
● Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding I.T operate issues/POS system from outlets.
● Recommend, schedule, and perform desktop computer, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements upgrades, and repairs.• Other duties as required.
■ College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 1+ year’s equivalent work experience.
■ Degree in information technology, engineering, business administration or equivalent.
■ At least 2+ year experience of working (Must)
■ Have good understanding of F&B/ Fashion/... to include business drivers for success, process and approaches to business models.
■ Knowledge about POS system for Retails industry would be an advantage.
■ Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
■ Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and Training guides.
■ Ability to research into hardware products and I.T issues as required.Work related skills
■ Strategic thinking and planning
■ Project management skills
■ Client service mindset
■ Ability of Writting and speaking English
■ Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
■ Problem solving skills (Must)
■ Self-motivated and directed.
■ Clear / efficient written and oral communication
■ Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.