- Employee Shuttle
- Travel Abroad
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Seniority Allowance
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
What You‘ll Do
As the Data Analyst/ Business Intelligence, you will...
- Build the deep-dive analysis report on all aspects such as Operations, Finance, CS, Quality control and Customer.
- Provide Business management report for BOD regularly to identify the next strategy for business growth.
- Continuously look to improve existing analysis or adding new ones, with an emphasis on practical, achievable solutions and recommendations for the business.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of a given analytical project.
- Do some advanced analysis task, which may require Machine Learning techniques to complete.
Here are the things you already have:
- Proficient with a variety of statistical analysis methods.
- Proficient in SQL: Bigquery, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Proficient in NoSQL: MongoDB.
- Proficient in reporting tool: Google data studio, Metabase..
- Python is required.
- Experienced with Linux as a plus point.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to deliver under deadlines with high quality and no / low errors.
If your experience looks a little different from what we‘ve identified, and you think you can rock the role, we‘d love to learn more about you!