Ho Chi Minh
1. Data Management
- Organize, implement, and enforce correct data collection policies and methods.
- Give proper training to employees to be able to perform data collection independently and effectively.
- Develop data collection methods that are individually relevant to any project being embarked upon by the organization.
- Make sure that data collection procedures are in line with all relevant rules and guidelines.
- Establish standards upon which collection of data are based/measured and ensure that these standards and quality are always met.
- Interpret and explain complex data to employees so as to carry everybody along and for purposes of clarity/verification.
- Formulate/develop special reports upon request.
- Conduct analysis to ensure that data collected is adequate and matches what was asked for.
2. Data entry team management
- Supervise the daily activities of data entry team who input records, lists, or other data points to OMS.
- Responsible for directing and allocating work to staff, as well as monitoring and evaluating their work.
3. Organization and Team Management
- Develop Health Service Relations organizational structure, job descriptions, budget to perform the company strategies/goals. Ensure periodical review or whenever necessary.
- Develop departmental and individual KPIs, do alignment with direct line manager and ensure the target achievement.
- Cascade targets to subordinates by assigning KPIs, giving instructions, supporting for achieving the targets and ensuring performance appraisal as requested
- Build-up and develop the team, organize and assign tasks, manage the team performance; implement the employees’ competence evaluation and have professional development activities to fix gap between the current and expectation.
Bachelor Degree in IT or Statistics
English (influent in reading, listening, writing, speaking)
Excellent in Excel, database setup,
3 years working experience in data analysis, statistics
1 year experience in team management
Pace & prioritization
Presentation & Communication Skills
Experience in Retail industry and database setup such as Access, SQL …is preferable
Ho Chi Minh