The primary purpose of this role is to build the company’s investment platform, its management capability and reputation, and to grow its current assets and portfolio of funds to sustain network growth and impact.
We are at a pivotal point in our evolution, with the potential for exponential growth. The successful candidate will need to be a strategic thinker, with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a high tolerance for risk, as well as being adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity and change.
Provide financial models for forecasting/testing the robustness of company’s investment strategy
Manage company’s treasury to ensure capital adequacy
Devise investment strategies to achieve company’s strategic objectives
Undertake due diligence of existing and new partner organisations
Monitor the performance of loans and investments
Managing investor relationships (including reporting)
Develop processes and data systems to enable effective analysis, estimation and decision-making
Refine existing investment facilities and developing new where required
Develop new investment products
Support marketing initiatives to secure new investment
Work closely with the Director of Business Development to support fundraising activities
Develop and inspire a team to implement the strategy and to achieve objectives and targets
Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
Mentor staff to ensure personal and organisational development
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the company's services and products
- Participate in strategy reviews, strategy development, and the operationalisation thereof
- Serve cross-functionally in the execution of programmes and projects
Carry out such other reasonable duties as may be required by the Chief Executive
- Master/ Bachelor degree in finance / management treatment business.
- Has 05 years of experience in the same position in the real estate business.
- Has 10 years of experience in the field of management investment management, financial management.
Qualities, attitudes, and behaviors:
- Clearly show creativity, orange character (always keep promises), fairness (evaluation and behave on the basis of facts, without bias), respect (listen to other points of view each other to develop)
- Ability to set goals, plan, teams organization, leadership, control; make decision,
- Good people management, good budget management.
- Knowledgeable about the company management system.
- Having strategic thinking, analytical ability and make a decision.
- Ability to negotiate, negotiate and good communication.
- Build relationship, relationship network good system.