Provide technical support for maintenance team and production team in correlation with the technical strategy.
Researching, designing, developing, manufacturing mechanical tools, equipment and Die set
Implementing systems to improve plant equipment efficiency and sustainability.
Support R&D supervisor on Innovation, Development & Growth pillar, fully exploiting all opportunities.
Research and develop new product base on technical and customer needs and information
Develop line and equipment to produce new products.
Research and develop automation system.
Provide product analysis (compare our product and competitor products).
Keeping up to date with the latest drawing regulations
Task assign by line manager.
1. Education & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor / Master degree of Mechanical manufacturing, Mechanical designer or related field.
2. Work Experience:
- Area of required working experience: Manufacturing industry.
- Details of required working experience: Design machine parts, equipment, working with CNC milling, turning.
- Number of working years of experience in the required area: 1-2 years
3. Required skills/abilities:
- Proficiency in Auto CAD 2D, Inventor/Solidworks.
- Good knowledge of transmission components, gear box, coupling, dimension tolerance, surface finishing.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic system
- Knowledge on material: metal and plastic.
- Basic in English.
- MS office fluency.
- Ability to work under pressure of schedules
- Advantage: knowledge of metal roll forming and stamping. WCM knowledge.