Control the CRM (Cold Rolling Mill) operation activities and ensure that everything is under control as procedures & requirements.
※ Subordinates is around 40-50
- Ensure that CRM members are compliant with plant safety and environmental rules & regulations, conversant with ESH regulations and their application to industry.
- Develop & revise safe working procedures & risk assessments for CRM team.
- Providing direct supervision to ensure the achievement of quality, production, safety and cost objectives;
- Lead CRM teams, communicate applicable work assignments including sequence of operation & completion objectives as required.
- Ensure that demands of next process are met & coordinate product scheduling in line with Production Planning to ensure compliance with planned production requirements.
- Implement & manage CRM best work practices, principles of cold rolling, rolling mill controls, and rolling mill auxiliaries.
- Improvement of quality, productivity & ramp up of the rolling mill capacity.
- Coordinating, planning & prioritizing daily department schedules, assignments, activities and priorities;
- Troubleshooting operational issues & identifying corrective measures;
- Lead all accident investigations involving production activities to establish root cause, developing corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Practicing continuous quality improvement;
- Manage scheduled repairs and distributing work orders; and participating in special projects as assigned.
- Ensure that production requirements are met by effective shift and vacation planning.
- Managing, training and developing the hourly workforce;
- Ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained and actively implement 5S standards and rules.
- Report to Vice General Director - Production (a Japanese)
- Knowledge of rolling mill operations and related equipment.
- At least 3 years of production management experience in CRM (Cold Rolling Mill)
- English intermediate
- Experience of PPPL (Push-Pull Pickling Line), ARP (Acid Recycle Plant) processing
- Experience with 5S, KAIZEN and/ or continuous improvement practices ideal.
- Knowledge on ISO 9001 / 14001.
- Strong and strictly in solving problem.
- Japanese speaker (more than N3)
- Special bonus (depends on the result)
- Provide car from dist 1
- Transportation allowance
- 13 months bonus
- Company trip
- Lunch allowance