Ho Chi Minh
Combine current operations and new trends, new technologies to offer initiatives in order to bring new & better experience to customers without boundaries between online and offline
1. Analyze and make recommendations for improving customer experiences based on data, test results and feedback from customers / stakeholders.
2. Develop prototype digital product design collaboratively with stakeholders, partners.
3. Manage in-house team and partners to deliver digital products roadmap on time.
4. Trial & Error to continuously improve.
5. Collaborate with teammates to create good content for campaigns.
Learn & share new trends and relevant knowledge.
1. Master of digital products (Website, Mobile application).
2. Digital product design (Sketch, Figma, Adobe Xd).
3. User Experience (UX) Reseach.
1. Digital knowledge of all channels (website, mobile app, popular softwares).
2. Attention to detail (accuracy in plans, execution and reporting).
3. Strong analytical skills.
4. Self-sufficient and creative problem solver.
5. Data drive, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team.
6. E-commerce and/or Retail experience preferred.
1. At least 02 years working experience at equivalent position.
2. Used to be a Product Manager or Business Analyst.
3. MS. Office
4. Competently using popular softwares, Internet and mobile app.
Ho Chi Minh