Our client is a global advertisement agenc, based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam and the Company has three main businesses within Brand & Advertising, Experience, and PR & Influence. We are looking for talent for the post of Head of Experience/Digital as:
There are three main businesses within The Company: Brand & Advertising, Experience, and PR & Influence. The Company’s growth is dependent on the depth and breadth of these capabilities and the client solutions they ultimately provides.
The Head of Experience is therefore a critical business development role, with the responsibility of growing the Experience business within the Vietnam office and on each client. This includes strategies and execution that touch on all aspects of our clients’ experience including digital transformation, acquisition and performance, CRM and loyalty, ecommerce, digital product and social media.
This is a business role, so will require client growth and resource planning, in addition to having a strategic point of view on the client work. There will be considerable new business/pitching, reflecting both the market dynamics and our ambition for this capability to grow at speed.
The Head of Experience will be continually driven to learn new skills, keep abreast of changing technologies and be continually finessing and fine-tuning experience strategies, persona and journey, engagement ideas, acquisition plans, loyalty programs, ecosystem design and plans to unlock total customer value. With the rapid growth of ecommerce and shopping platforms, this role will also help develop a clear value proposition and services to manage commerce for our clients, working closely with key staff to leverage our network intelligence.
The successful candidate will work to connect the different components of The Company Consulting, strategy and client teams, along with our MarTech CoE, to provide client solutions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Working with the management team to establish an assessment and an action plan for the growth of Experience services and products across key clients within the Vietnam office.
- Continue to build the Experience practice within the Company Vietnam office developing a holistic approach to further enable the already established capabilities of UX, Tech and Data to drive growth.
- Develop a pipeline of clients and prospects and create a focus list working both directly as a capability and closely with integrated client leaders.
- Create ‘provocations’ and ‘sell’ sessions with existing and new clients to better explain The Company services and to build credibility, relationship and to convert projects.
- The growth of specialist Experience services: strategies and execution that touch on all aspects of our clients’ experience including digital transformation, acquisition and performance, CRM and loyalty, ecommerce, digital product and social media. Some services are established already; for others, such as acquisition/performance and ecommerce, the successful candidate will have a mandate to build this offering.
- Articulate critical client problems around engagement planning and develop solutions based on category understanding, client capability, competitive landscape, cultural tension, and customer insights
- Ability to adopt, customize global platform (Salesforce, Adobe etc) and solutions for The Company client engagement.
- Drive ecommerce growth across The Company Vietnam; either through brand.com or market-place activation initiatives, ensuring the solution matches the nuance requirement particular to Vietnam.
- Develop engagement ideas and craft experiences that are customer-centric, value-driven, and creatively-inspiring, driving a client’s business ambition and customer value opportunity based on market-sizing, customer value estimates, and macro trend analysis
- Bring the strategic idea to life, defining clear roles for different content / media and integrating them to drive measurable results
- Elevate the standard of effectiveness and creativity through pursue of high quality work, on-job training to teams, case writing, and collaboration with different business units across whole company
Leadership & People Management
- Lead a team of Experience practitioners and closely collaborate with other capabilities in all offices to establish best practice for all project needs
- Manage, motivate, and coach team members to continuously sharpen core strategy skills, develop learning and training plans, to become a strong capability team
- Collaborate with leadership and play an active role in talent identification, acquisition, development, and retention
- Act as a thought leader in representing The Company 's expertise in Customer Experience including speaking at industry events, driving case studies, writing POV / white papers, and refreshing our service offerings
- A differentiating factor of The Company in this digital space is its ability to bring creativity and brand thinking to all channels. It is for this reason the Head of Experience is expected to “lean in” to brand conversations and to retain a constant curiosity for all things creative, in addition to your thought leadership when it comes to Experience.
With 12+yrs related industry (consulting, digital agency) experience, the successful candidate can hold court with C-level clients and navigate all levels of client relationships and partnerships to make great work happen, namely the creative transformation of our clients’ businesses. Experience in performance marketing and the activation of customer data will be highly valuable.
The Role reports to The Company Vietnam CEO and SEA Experience leadership
Willing to relocate Vietnam