- Salary review
Reporting to the Moira Project Manager you will be responsible for:
1. Digital marketing
- Manage & monitor all requests for Digital Marketing campaigns (channels include Facebook, Instagram, Google, Email Marketing and Push Notifications).
- Coordinate with the content team on the scope and direction of content creation.
- Work on SEO of the website pages, drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns using web analytics tools.
- Manage onsite tools of ecommerce platforms (Shopee, Lazada, Tiki…) in order to support project/campaign planning and execution.
- Plan and execute social commerce activities including influencer and KOL marketing, and livestream.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Oversea paid media advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, and so on.
2. Website performance management
- Manage the organization’s website by tracking the website traffic flow and providing internal reports regularly.
- Responsible for the website performance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 1+ years of experience as a Digital Executive/Digital Marketer (2-3 years for senior level), or similar role in Ecommerce companies/agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalence
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Strong passion about Beauty and E-Commerce
- Experience in ecommerce or/and KOL marketing is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- A confident and positive character with good communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude