5 - 10 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
Main responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Plan and execute all webs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan and monitor budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests and collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid and organic search.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Prepare report every campaign & monthly as requested
Supporting task (work with WPM Dept):
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Provide recruitment, training and development to subordinates
- BS/MS degree in marketing or Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- More than 5 years of experience in digital marketing with equivalent position
- Demonstrable experience in establish and mornitoring SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and/or display advertising, affiliate marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels with A/B and multivariate experiments and solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
Attractive salary and bonus package
Annually Corporate Bonuses based on Performance and Business Result
Attend Career Builder Kick-off Event in Chicago, USA if you are a star performer.
Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses
Work in a global, dynamic and friendly working environment.